Gallup Poll: Obama, Trump Tie as Most Admired Man in 2019
Obama and Trump are tied this year as the most admired man in America.
It is former President Barack Obama’s 12th time in the top spot. This year is President Donald Trump’s first time in the top spot.
Americans’ choice for most admired man this year is sharply divided along party lines:
- 41% of Democrats name Obama
- 45% of Republicans choose Trump
- Few Democrats choose Trump
- Few Republicans pick Obama
- Independents’ choices are divided about equally between the two.